Tuesday 5 May 2015

Research and Planning.


  • Bentley on Creativity- 'making of the new, rearranging of the old'- the research allows me to see the old, and planning allows me to rearrange it to make the new.
AS
  • Green screen testing AS
  • Practice shots prior to making AS
  • Timeline of opening scene of Wild Child so I could see how quickly the shots change.AS
  • Researching Certificate Ratings. AS
  • Prezi on the conventions AS
  • Iconic Sounds of Chick Flicks  AS
  • Typical synopsis of Chick Flicks e.g Mean Girls. AS
  • 9 Shot analyses of Chick Flicks e.g. Bride Wars AS
  • Researched and planned for possible challenges e.g. finding a location AS
  • Interview with a potential viewer enabled me to learn more about how the audience sees the Chick Flick genre AS
  • Asking different ages what they expect from chick flicks (ranged from 10-21) AS
  • Collage of chick flick conventions AS
  • What production company might invest in my chick flick production?
A2
  • When I had my second day of filming, I made a list of shots I still needed to film in order to plan for the day to use my time well.
  • Made a mock-up music video as my green screen usage was much more advanced than at AS.
  • Attended Making Music Videos Conference which helped me research about the course and plan my video
  • Storyboarding- AS- 13 shots A2- 120- all on my blog so I could easily access it when I was filming.
  • Researched what to include in a digipak by looking at other popular artists ones e.g. Katy Perry
  • Typical sypnosis of music videos- e.g. Best song ever by One Direction
  • Annotated the lyrics to 'Nasty'
  • 9 shot semiotic analysis of 'How Ya Doin' by Little Mix
  • Collage of pop music videos for inspiration
  • Andrew Goodwin's Music Video theory- in order to find out the conventions of a typical music video.
  • Spoke to a music video director who gave me constructive criticism for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment